If you follow me on Instagram, you’ve probably noticed that I’ve had a thing for blueberries lately. They’re in my oatmeal, my muffins and my smoothies! During the week, this blueberry smoothie and this mango one are my go-to recipes.
This recipe is great if you’re looking for some extra protein. You can add in more powder or chia seeds for an added boost!
- 3 large, soft medjool dates
- 1 fresh ripe banana
- ½ scoop vegan vanilla protein
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 6-8 ounces water
- 6 ounces frozen blueberries
- 2 ounces (just a dash) frozen pineapple
- Add all ingredients into blender in order shown above
- Blend until smooth
Prep time: 5 minutes
Yields: 20 ounces
What’s your favorite ingredient to add to a smoothie? Share in the comments!